Hi!

  We have extended the registration deadline to July 20 - you still have
a chance to participate!  (http://pasky.or.cz/iggsc2015/compgo_spec.html)

  We'd also like to ask for some feedback - what would make the
tournament more attractive for you to attend?  We offer prize money,
some reasonably nice hardware, the games will be played on KGS and we
can arrange on-site operators for a limited number of developers who
cannot attend in person.  Unfortunately, only single (1) participant
has registered so far...

--
                                Petr Baudis
        If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,