Hi Hideki,

> Starting 8:00 UTC will clash with CGF Open (19x19), which will start at
> 9:30 and will finish at 16:00 JST (7:00 UTC), October 4th.
> http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA012620/cgf2015/cgf2015.html (in
> Japanese).  We will also have a party with professinals in night.
> Could you change the starting time back to 16:00 UCT (25:00 JST)?

So you will have a very tough weekend.

On Saturday, October 03, the first round of the codecentric Go Challenge 2015
will be played on KGS, in the computer room. Player on human side is German
hero Franz-Josef Dickhut (last year 3:1-winner against CrazyStone), and for the
computer camp Zen is playing.
Games without handicap; thinking time 60 minutes and 40 seconds per move
afterwards.

The whole event is "best of 5". The intended dates for the subsequent rounds are
October 17, 24, 31, and November 14. Starting is 16:00 h Central European
(Summer) time.

Sponsor is the codecentric AG, a promising German software company.
https://www.codecentric.de/

Ingo.