Thank you so much for running CGOS!  Looks like it's running very
smoothly and  you are doing a great job.

Would you like me to take down the boardspace site, and make a referal
link to your CGOS?   That way we can migrate and make sure people are
all working on the right server.

-Josh

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 6:11 AM, Hiroshi Yamashita <y...@bd.mbn.or.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now CGOS has recent 300 games on cross-table page.
> http://www.yss-aya.com/cgos/9x9/cross/CrazyStone-0002.html
> Back color red is Loss, and green is Draw.
>
> And I added BayesElo pages.
> http://www.yss-aya.com/cgos/9x9/bayes.html
> Thanks a lot for your support, Joshua!
>
> Now CGOS handles Draw in 9x9.
> Remi, is this setting OK? I also use your program "bayeselo".
>
> drawelo 0.01
>
> I found this from 8 yeae's ago mail.
> https://www.mail-archive.com/computer-go@computer-go.org/msg05740.html
>
> In 19x19, two DCNN programs are running.
> http://www.yss-aya.com/cgos/19x19/standings.html
> DCNN-Detlf uses Detlef's network data.
> DCNN-No133 uses original learning data by Fukumoto-san, author of HiraBot.
> Both bot are running by Fukumoto-san, and they make a move without search.
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Yamashita
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rémi Coulom" <remi.cou...@free.fr>

>>> 19x19   15 minutes    yss-aya.com           6819    7.5

>>> http://www.yss-aya.com/cgos/9x9/standings.html