Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2016 um 19:46 Uhr
Von: "Aja Huang" <ajahu...@google.com>
An: computer-go@computer-go.org
Betreff: [Computer-go] Mastering the Game of Go with Deep Neural Networks and
Tree Search

Hi all,

We are very excited to announce that our Go program, AlphaGo, has beaten a
professional player for the first time. AlphaGo beat the European champion Fan
Hui by 5 games to 0. We hope you enjoy our paper, published in Nature today.
The paper and all the games can be found here:

http://www.deepmind.com/alpha-go.html

AlphaGo will be competing in a match against Lee Sedol in Seoul, this March, to
see whether we finally have a Go program that is stronger than any human!

Aja

PS I am very busy preparing AlphaGo for the match, so apologies in advance if I
cannot respond to all questions about
list Computer-go@computer-go.org