Gesendet: Samstag, 30. Januar 2016 um 16:07 Uhr
Von: "Josef Moudrik" <j.moud...@gmail.com>
An: computer-go <computer-go@computer-go.org>
Betreff: Re: [Computer-go] Neural Nets to compare human playing strength
Imo, you do not have enough playing data to train full network.
One way to do this might be to have a general system to estimate player
strength from his records. My http://gostyle.j2m.cz project does something
similar, but for strong players it is not very precise..
I have recently tried to do this using cnn (from position, predict rank of both
players) and it works a bit, but still with high error and variance, so it is
not very reliable.
See my blog for a report on this
http://jmoudrik.github.io/post/2016/01/15/convolutional_neural_net_for_Go_strength_prediction.html[http://jmoudrik.github.io/post/2016/01/15/convolutional_neural_net_for_Go_strength_prediction.html]
Regards,
Josef

Dne so 30. 1. 2016 15:50 uživatel Petri Pitkanen