Detlef, Hiroshi, Hideki, and others,

I have caffelib integrated with Many Faces so I can evaluate a DNN.  Thank you
very much Detlef for sample code to set up the input layer.  Building caffe on
windows is painful.  If anyone else is doing it and gets stuck I might be able
to help.

What hardware are you using to train networks?  I don’t have a cuda-capable GPU
yet, so I'm going to buy a new box.  I'd like some advice.  Caffe is not well
supported on Windows, so I plan to use a Linux box for training, but continue
to use Windows for testing and development.  For competitions I could use
either windows or linux.

Thanks in advance,

David