Hi Petr,

to clarify a bit:

pylearn2 specifically comes with a script to convert a model trained
on a GPU into a version that runs on the CPU. This doesn't work very
well though and the documentation points that out too. According to
the dev commens that is down to how Theano, the framework pylearn2 is
based on, handles its shared variables und the CUDA variables need to
be converted to Theano tensor variables.

Just wanted to advise caution that this process working flawlessly
isn't necessarily given in every NN lib. If Caffe does this well, then
David shouldn't have any problem of course and this warning doesn't
apply here.

-Michael