I doubt that the human-perceived weaknesses in AlphaGo are really
weaknesses - after the second game it seems more like AlphaGo has
"everything under control".
Professional players will still find moves to criticize, but I want to see
proof that any such move would change the fate of the game :-)

Sorin Gherman