Hello Ingo, if possible I'd like an operator for my program. I'd help
him/her remotely before Leiden.

I'm also letting everyone know my program now has the minimum effort for
frisbee Go (https://bitbucket.org/gonmf/matilda/). I'm looking for other
programs that I can test it with. I lack both a sparring partner and
connecting software, so it is likely very poor right now.

On frisbee Go itself I used the following definition:
1. An intended play must be legal -- no playing on top of a stone hoping
it 'falls' to the neighbor positions.
2. Unintentional plays that are illegal are nulled and don't imply a
desire to end the match.
3. The distribution of unintentional plays around the 4 neighbors is
constant even at the border where there are never 4 neighbors; "You hit
the target with prob. p, and its 4 neighbours with probability
(1-p)/4.". The residual probability at the border is not reused for
on-board plays.
4. Probability parameter p cannot be changed midgame, for simplification.
5. Technically, using the GTP, I assumed genmove_reg+play commands are
used, instead of genmove+undo+play or something frisbee specific. This
is probably stating the obvious.

Gonçalo