Hi!

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 08:56:09AM +0000, Henry Hemming wrote:
> Hello, I would like to invite all you go bot developers to my new go server.
>
> http://goratingserver.appspot.com

  I tried a game last evening too.  I didn't mind not being able to
choose my nickname too much (I just clicked until I got a rodent nick ;),
and I liked the mechanics and minimalism in general.

  However, at the end of the game both me and my opponent became a bit
confused as we didn't realize we have to capture dead stones; I'd
strongly suggest adding ability to mark dead stones before releasing it
to wider audience; playing it out is really tedious and my opponent
didn't realize they had to do it at all (the message is not so well
visible, they might not know English or even know how to read).

  I'm not sure if I'll return; if I wanted to play in the browser, I'd
pick OGS and it doesn't seem clear what the advantages of your server
are, possibly besides your unique rating algorithm (which I'd also love
to hear more about).

--
                                Petr Baudis
        If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,