Gesendet: Donnerstag, 09. Juni 2016 um 22:19 Uhr
Von: "Nick Wedd" <mapr...@gmail.com>
An: computer-go@computer-go.org
Betreff: [Computer-go] June KGS bot tournament: 9x9

The June KGS bot tournament will start on Sunday, June 19th, at 08:00 UTC and
end by 14:40 UTC.  It will use 9x9 boards, with time limits of 9 minutes each
plus very fast Canadian overtime, and komi of 7.  See
http://www.gokgs.com/tournInfo.jsp?id=1044

It will be a Swiss tournament, as usual.  My investigation of the McMahon
format, as implemented on KGS, found no advantage over Swiss, and some
disadvantages.

Please register by emailing me, with the words "KGS Tournament Registration" in
the email title, at mapr...@gmail.com[mapr...@gmail.com] .

Nick--
Nick Wedd