On 17/07/2016 17:03, Xavier Combelle wrote:
> It seems that on my firefox 47.0.1 some html entities are rendered for
> example komi 7&freac12;  but with the 9times;9 tournament still running,

Renders correctly here and also with a clean Firefox profile, so the
problem is likely either your addons/extensions or your settings.

That said, the HTML of that page has a fair number of errors: the meta
tag looks corrupted, there's no encoding information, ampersands in
links aren't properly escaped, there's a few stray </p> and the Annual
points table also has stray closing table tags. So it's also not that
surprising that it can get misrendered.

Nick, maybe it's worthwhile to run your template through an HTML validator.

--
GCP