Thanks Ingo,

Anyone will be able to watch the games on Niconico video.

Set the first language of your web browser to English and access
http://www.nicovideo.jp/.  You will be able to register (free) and
will be able to watch the games.

The links to the games are
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280070012 (11/19, 12:30 PM JST),
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280070055 (11/20, ditto) and
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv280070087 (11/23, ditto).
You can set (or reserve) "time shift" viewing, which allows you to
watch later.

Rules: Japanese rules, 6.5 pts komi, 2 hours + 3 x 60 seconds
byoyomi.  All three games will be played.

Hardware:
CPU: 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2699v4 (44 cores/2.2 GHz)
GPU: 4 x nVidia Titan X (Pascal)
RAM: 128GB

Best, Hideki

Hideki Kato <mailto:hideki_ka...@ybb.ne.jp>