Hello,

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 12:44:44PM +0100, Gian-Carlo Pascutto wrote:
> On 12/01/2017 11:55, Rémi Coulom wrote:
> > It is the mail server of this mailing list that is not well
> > configured. Even my own messages are classified as spam for me now.
> > The list does not send DKIM identification.

  for mailing lists, the topic of DKIM is complicated, it's not just
about outgoing email.  It saddens me if Remi's ISP free.fr goes as far
as assuming emails without DKIM are spam, but I believe this is still
quite uncommon and none of us probably has time to start fiddling with
this either.

> It's been a while since I looked at this in depth, but the problem seems
> to be that it modifies the email but doesn't strip the original DKIM,
> which then fails to validate. Even adding a DKIM from the mailinglist
> wouldn't help, because in Patricks' case, his domain has a stated DMARC
> policy, which requires a valid DKIM from that same domain. It's the
> DMARC that makes this so much worse as just failing DKIM isn't usually
> enough to get classified as spam.
>
> The list is on MailMan 2.1.18, which has support for working around this
> problem:
> http://www.spamresource.com/2016/09/dmarc-support-in-mailman.html
> https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC
>
> Admin, can you try this dmarc_moderation_action = Munge From?

  I just tried to enable this, even though the action taken is mildly
horrifying for me - hopefully it will indeed happen only to emails from
DMARC-reject domains.  Thanks for the pointer!

--
                                        Petr Baudis
        Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward!