I remember hearing widespread surprise at many of AlphaGo's moves vs. Lee
Sedol:
* Game 1 - Moves 10&12 - Attach and pull back after pincer. Which is widely
taught as bad play.
* Game 2 - Move 37 - 5th line shoulder hit. Likewise students are taught to
almost never play 5th line shoulder hit.

and to a lesser extent:
* Game 2 - Move 15 - Peeping so early.

Those are the examples I remember. Don't remember any references to style
pros didn't like (except maybe that AlphaGo likes the middle more than most
pros).