Dear Ingo,

Fine Art is developed by a team in Tencent, a big IT company at
Beijing, China.  Fine Art has been running on Fox-Go, a Chinese
internet Go site, where many strong pros in China, Korea and
Japan are playing, including Ka Jie and Yuta Iyama.  Fine Art
has beaten pros at about 90% in fast (30 seconds byoyomi) games
and about 70% in 1 minute ones.  Moreover, the latest, UEC Cup
version is much stronger than this!

We will use the UEC Cup verion of Zen (v14.3) for the World Go
Championship.  If necessary and possible, we might add some
improvements, though.
#V14.3 is running on CGOS 19x19 now.  Using a 3 GHz ivy-bridge
core and a GTX-1060 gpu, almost no lose on CGOS. See
http://www.yss-aya.com/cgos/19x19/standings.html
We used v14.3 on a dual-Xeon server with 4 nVidia Titan-X
(Pascal) gpus yesterday but easily beaten by Fine Art.

Rayn is a combination of Ray and Rn.  Rn is a DCNN enhanced (by
Matsuzaki-san) version of an open source strong program Ray.
Rn is also running on CGOS (using 4 cores and 1 gpu).

Hideki

Hideki Kato <mailto:hideki_ka...@ybb.ne.jp>