De: "Aja Huang" <ajahu...@gmail.com>
À: computer-go@computer-go.org
Envoyé: Vendredi 19 Mai 2017 05:52:41
Objet: Re: [Computer-go] Ke Jie vs. AlphaGo match

Thanks Hiroshi. I hope you will enjoy AlphaGo's games.

Aja

Hi,

It will be played in a week.
But there are few information about this.
Is there YouTube live available?

I found a schedule in Panda-net site.

Ke Jie vs. AlphaGo (3 hours + 1 minute x5)
Game1 May 23 11:30-18:30
Game2 May 25 11:30-18:30
Game3 May 27 11:30-18:30

Pair Go May 26 09:30-12:30
Team Go May 26 13:30-19:30

Panda net (in Japanese)
http://www.pandanet.co.jp/event/fogs/
Exploring the mysteries of Go with AlphaGo and China's top players
https://deepmind.com/blog/exploring-mysteries-alphago/

Thanks,
Hiroshi Yamashita