Hello,

first of all big thanks to those who fixed the recent problem
with this mailing list! And now for my annnouncement:

The European Go Congress 2017 will be held in Oberhof (Thuringia),
from July 22 to August 06. I am helping in the organisation
team.

On Wednesday, August 02, there will be two exhibition games
between strong human players and computer programs. The names
of the humans will be announced at a later point. For the bots:
The two best-scoring participants in the KGS-July Bot tournament
(to be played on July 09, 2017) will be invited to play.

Thanks to Nick Wedd for agreeing to this setting.

The games on August 02 will be played via KGS: The bots
playing from where they "live"; the humans playing in Oberhof,
in a big hall with auditory (and projection of the games to
the wall).

Hopefully really strong bots will participate on July 09.

Ingo.