Finally found the problem. In the end, it was as stupid as expected:

When I pick a game for the batch creation I select randomly a limited number of moves inside the game. In the case of the value network I use like 8-16 moves to not overfit the data (I can't take 1 or then the I/O operations slow down the training) and for other networks, I would simply take all the moves. Or at least this was what I thought my code was doing. Instead of picking N random moves in the game, it was picking the first N moves in a random order. So... my value network was trained to tell me the game is balanced at the beginning...