Cost reduction in IC has reached or is reaching its limits. Intels 5n techk
is not really a 5n and 5n is not really reachable. Not at least without
some seriously new physics and even then there will be hard limits like
quantum un--certainty. This particular chip may get cheaper if it is ever
done in amounts but it is not guaranteed to get lot cheapaer