Unfortunately there is no proof that you principles work better than those
form eighties. Nor there is any agreement that your pronciples form any
improvement over the old ones. Yes you are a  far better player than me and
shows that you are
- way better at reading
- have hugely better go understanding, principles if you like

What is missing that I doubt that you can verbalise your go understanding
to degree that by applying those principles  I could become substantially
better player. again bulleting
- My reading skills would not get any better hence making much of value any
learning moot. Obviously issue on me not on your principles
- your principles are more complex than you understand. Much of you know is
automated to degree that it is subconsciousness information. Transferring
that information if hard. Usually done by re-playing master games looking
at problems i.e. training the darn neural net in the head

If you can build Go bot about  KGS 3/4dan strength I am more than willing
to admit you are right and would even consider buying your  books.

Petri