DCNNs are not magic but just non-linear continuous function
approximators with finite freedom and we can provide up to
10^8 samples (board positions) in practice.

Why do most people believe VN can approximate (perfect or
near perfect) value function?  What do they estimate the
complexity of the value function for 19x19 Go?