On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 1:41 PM, Mario Xerxes Castelán Castro <
marioxcc...@yandex.com> wrote:

Why the misandry? In English, “he” serves for both neutral and male
> gender, but “she” always excludes men.

Standards change. I could give examples of constructions that used to be
considered polite but are no longer, but by definition they wouldn't be
polite...

I'm not going to get into an argument about usage (and I hope no one else
here is either, as that is not the subject of this mailing list), so this
will be my only reply on the subject, but here is one starting point if you
are interested in the topic, as you seem to be:
https://www.apaonline.org/page/nonsexist (the American Philosophical
Association's "Guidelines for Non-Sexist Use Of Language"). Searching for
"gender-fair language" on the internet will turn up plenty of other
resources.

Dan