I'm running a new account of KataGo that is set to bias towards aggressive
or difficult moves now (the same way it does in 19x19 handicap games), to
see what the effect is. Although, it seems like some people have stopped
running their bots.  Still maybe it will be interesting for the
remaining players, or any others who decide to re-turn-on their bot for a
little while. :)

It seems like some fraction of the time, it now opens on 5-5 as black,
which is judged as worse than 4-4 in an even game, but presumably is more
difficult to play. I suspect it will now start to lose a noticeable number
of games now due to overplaying, and there's a good chance it does much
worse overall. Even so, I'm curious what will happen, and what the draw
rate will be. Suddenly having some 5-5 openings should certainly add some
variety to the games.