On May 3, 2010, at 9:48 PM, Carter Cheng wrote:

Hello,

I am looking at doing some research into computer go area and was wondering if I could get some help with a couple questions. I would greatly appreciate it.

1) Is there some sort of open kiseido game collection from which one can extract patterns? Or perhaps other collections?

Several are listed at the bottom of this page:

http://legacy.lclark.edu/~drake/Orego.html

(There are others out there.)

2)Is there some up to date bibliography w.r.t. the latest research in this area? Last time I looked the UCT algorithm was the latest large development but I suspect things have move beyond this now.

http://www.citeulike.org/group/5884/library

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/