You have text

"In round 19, oakfoam (White) and Orego12 started their game as shown to the right. Move 5 looks to me like a blunder, as it invites the very effective move 6. Indeed, oakfoam went on to win this game. The round 7 game between oakfoam and Orego12 had started with the same six moves, and was also won by oakfoam."

but none of the diagrams are labeled as involving Orego12. I presume it's the one labeled "Fuego vs pachi2" and captioned "Movbe 49".

Thanks,

Peter Drake
http://www.lclark.edu/~drake/