please do not set handicaps just by passing, start with at least 6 handicap,
then pass.  If you set handicap to 6 or more the game will be free.
Otherwise kgs treats it as a rated game, without handicap and it will mess
up the raking system.

mfgo1998 expects a 9 stone handicap then many passes to get to 29 stones.
Otherwise its own internal handicap concept will be incorrect.

David