Hi Lukasz,

Thank you (and the anonymous donner) for supporting the tournament.

Zen run on an Intel i7 3930K at 4.17 GHz (6 cores but limited to 4 by
BIOS).  Zen version 9.7 (non-cluster version) was used.  I'd prepared
a score-eager version but used original one.

About the prize, I have a paypal account but used rarely.

Hideki

£ukasz Lew: