I have a few questions:

It seems like you also expect the user to install the bot software on
the machine to be used for running the bot. I'm not sure how others
are affected by this, but a large number of the machines I use to run
my bot are not owned by me and I do not have permission to install
software on them. Could you maybe outline how someone would go about
installing this software in a separate directory? If I look at the
script in "bin/", it looks like it may not need to be installed, but
that running the script should be sufficient; can you confirm this?
This is all assuming Ruby is available on the machine of course...

The config file asks for a "title." What is this?

The "bot" section of the config file says either "gnugo" or "fuego"
are valid values. How would we go about getting our own bot to run? Is
this the command that is run? Should "gnugo" not be "gnugo --mode gtp"
then?

How does the process work? Will the software connect the bot to the
server and wait for a challenge? Or will it automatically be paired
against humans?
--
Francois van Niekerk
Email: flash.sl...@gmail.com | Twitter: @francoisvn