Hi!

I saw this too, but the cores are ARM A9. With oakfoam one such core
does 150 playouts / second on 19x19 (iPad1 with NiceGo, the free version
of oakfoam for iPad), one i7-2600 core is more than 8 times faster.

Even with good scaling a 64 core machine is only twice as fast as a
i7-2600 I would think.

Detlef