There is an article of the Nov 25th match on the web of Asahi-Shimbun.
http://www.asahi.com/igo/topics/TKY201211270576.html (in Japanese)

Google translation is somewhat confusing but I guess readers can
understand (with the power of imagination :).  If not, please post here
and I'd like to help.
#Writing detailed report in English is tooo hard for me :p

Hideki