2013/12/10 Darren Cook <dar...@dcook.org>

> If you had four bent-fours, one in each corner, all dead in Japanese
> rules for the same colour, *and* four un-removeable ko threats, is that
> the position that will give the biggest difference in score between
> Japanese and the other scoring methods?

Not sure if I understand what you meant here. If there are two groups of
corner bent-four on the board, they are both dead because it is the
defender that needs ko threats. In the attached example, W needs zero ko
threat to kill each B group. W can just eliminate all B's ko threats, then
start to kill each group one by one.

Aja