Hi all,

It has been a long time since my last post here!

I have been away from computer go since about one year, but the publishing
process is really slow. This paper describes research I was doing in 2012
and, since the reviewers were not quite convinced, I had to do more
experiments in 2013 and that improved the paper a lot. Now it is finally
published! Since learning playouts is a field I have always considered can
be the next breakthrough, (I believe all programs have can benefit of some
form of learning playouts) I hope you will find it interesting.

http://www.dybot.com/research/doku.php?id=tciaig_paper

Thanks again to Peter Drake, Sam Stewart and Marcos Moreno for their
contributions.

PD. The site has also older research and my PhD dissertation (the
dissertation includes the learning playouts research as it was end 2012, the
paper includes more recent results and insight).