Hi,

I am really missing CGOS :(

I had a short look at the sourceforge project page. If I remember
correctly cgos.computergo.org was running fine (not at the moment)
without rating.

If I remember correctly cgos.boardspace.org used fatman go program to
fix the 1800 ELO in 9x9. In the cgos server configuration file I can
find a reference to this 1800 ELO, but I can not find a reference to
fatman.

Does anybody know what fatman was, where to find it, and was it running
on the server?!

Maybe we get cgos up again?!

Detlef