Hi!

  Note that looking into these mailing list issues did not die out
- Michael is in the process of migrating it to a new server right now,
I'm helping out with various configuration issues and will help admin
it for the time being. It's work in progress, which is why the
computer-go.org archive link doesn't work right now - sorry!

--
                                Petr Baudis
        If you do not work on an important problem, it's unlikely