Can anyone recommend a good Dreamweaver book (for Dreamweaver 8)?

I've got the Visual Quickstart Guide, the Dreamweaver Visual
Encyclopedia, and even the Missing Manual, but when I want to look
something up, they just don't have the answer.  Neither book is
organized so that you can quickly find simple procedures (in the index,
or the table of contents) so that if you've forgotten a procedure, or
you haven't studied it yet, you can actually DO whatever it is and go on
to the next step.  (Last night, for example, I spent an hour trying to
figure out how to generate a new page from a template when the template
was supposed to be in the assets panel, but wasn't.  I finally found a
work-around, but I'm not sure the same trick will work next time.)

Does anyone out there have a favorite Dreamweaver book, or one you
especially like?  It doesn't have to be the size and scope of the
Encyclopedia Brittanica, as long as it's clearly written!

Yes, I know the next release of Dreamweaver has just been announced, but
I don't have it yet.  It's kind of confusing to go from one release of
Dreamweaver to the next-some of the changes are small but particularly
confusing-and I'd just as soon get solid on Dreamweaver 8 before going
on to the next one.  (Not to mention, it's not exactly free!  Is anyone
besides me a little annoyed by new releases that have a lot of bells and
whistles, but no really epochal improvements-just a big price tag?)

--Constance Warner