Bart

From: David Chessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 * Original: FROM..... Kentski

 I read a couple of days ago where some company is now selling a
 *dishwasher-safe* keyboard! You know all that gunk and grit that
 falls down in between the keys? On this new keyboard there is a
 silicone membrane in between the keys and the innards of the thing
 and you just stick the whole keyboard upside down in the dishwasher
 whenever you want to clean it out. Cool!