>I have always coded my webpages using a text editor, but now find I just
>can't keep up with everything, especially CSS.  I will probably purchase
>Contribute which I think should be adequate for my needs - Contribute does
>CSS doesn't it? but I would also like to understand CSS better.

Contribute does not "do CSS" in the way you mean. Contribute will let you
apply an existing CSS to text, but it has no support for creating or
editing a CSS.

CSS syntax is so easy that I just use a text editor. I have programs,
like Dreamweaver, that have a CSS editing function, but I find it to be
more trouble than it is worth.

When I need to be reminded of details I use the 4-page crib sheet at
www.metalaxis.com/references/css.html