At 12:00 AM 11/29/2007, you wrote:
Date:    Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:35:53 -0500
From:    Tony B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Case feet

A couple of people answered you the last time you asked. At the time I
resisted, but since you asked again, I'll ask: "Why do you NEED feet
on your case anyway?". I can't remember the last time I put them on a
system I've built. Although, it's been a while since a case I've
bought included unattached ones too. I have no idea if this thing
sitting next to me has feet on it or not, and I'm not going to look
because I really don't care.

On Nov 28, 2007 11:20 PM, Christopher Range <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone in the DC-Metro area know where, I can get case feet?  I
> need to replace the set on my full-tower case.

One reason for the little rubber feet is to prevent scratching and damaging
your nice hardwood floors or tile with the sharp edges of the metal case.

Most any of the hardware stores have the small felt sticky back feet that
work very well.

rich