On Windows I have been using PSPad -- a full-featured programmer's text
editor. I especially need GREP for search/replace and to extract lines
that meet a certain pattern. I'm doing things like log analysis. My
problem is that I'm working with some very large files (150 MB). PSPad
gets unusably slow.

On the Mac I'm using either BBEdit or TextWrangler. These programs have
no problems with the large files, but it is a pain to be constantly
transferring files between machines.

So, does anyone know of a good text editor for Windows that does not bog
down with large files?