What do you see on the Programs tab of Internet Options?
-Andy

Daniel Else wrote:
As alluded to in the IE 7 discussion of the past several days, MS is offering free actual telephonic customer support for the IE7 installation. I don't have the number in hand, but it is toll-free. You might give it a shot.

Dan

"Richard P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/6/2007 12:30:37 PM >>>

Outlook Express 6 is no longer operational. As a rule, I never choose to
use it (Thunderbird is default), but the Fuji Photo program insists on
using it in order to email photos. It was working fine last week but
since then I've upgraded to IE7 from IE6. The error I now get when
trying to use OE6 is:
"The address book failed to load. Outlook Express is incorrectly
configured, please reinstall"
I don't know how to reinstall it, seeing as it came with the computer.
Is this an IE7 issue? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Richard P.