>As you point out, this is a nice indoor webcam, but useless for
>perimeter security.

Without a detailed map you have no way to know that. I know that at least
from my home I can see everything that needs to be seen from one window
or another.

>1) 802 wireless, with a web address
>2) weatherproof
>3) vandal proof
>4) long self-contained battery life

I like to start with the simplest configuration, then add bells and
whistles as they are shown to be necesary. What you have listed will
boost the cost by 400% before any need has been established. The higher
the price the less likely it will ever get done.

Why don't we wait for more information?