I found this list on Webopedia:

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/textmessageabbreviations.asp

Personally, anytime I see abbreviations that don't make much sense, I
just make up my own interpretation, usually on the less flattering
side. I wouldn't waste time looking them up. If the message is that
important, the sender should spell it out. Text messages abbreviations
are fine between friends because you probably know how the other
person will read the message. But sending out abbreviations to an
unknown or professional audience can really lead to some serious
mis-communications. Just my opinion...

Richard P.