Static electricity and the inside of the computer don't mix!
Compressed air is good. Search for cleaning tutorials. Here's one:

http://www.build-your-own-cheap-computer.com/computer-cleaning.html

Here's a link for an attachment for a regular vacuum to allow
cleaning, although I can't personally vouch for it:

http://www.amazon.com/VACUUM-MICRO-ATTACHMENTS-9-PIECE-KIT/dp/B000BSJCLY

Richard P.