Maybe you need to put Tom in as part of your "circle of friends" : ))

No, I haven't tried it yet as it looks a little too "public" for me.

It looks like that there could be a substantial delay on when you get
your answers, depending on when someone chooses to respond, much like
this list.

Richard P.