>From this morning's Washington Post article:

"officials said that the manual was posted online in a redacted form
on a federal procurement Web site, but that the digital redactions
were inadequate. They allowed computer users to recover blacked-out
passages by copying and pasting them into a new document or an
e-mail."

http://tinyurl.com/ygyna96

Richard P.