Stefan,

The firmware capture you sent me appears to be truncated or stopped before
the firmware bits. This line near the end:

c570d3c0 3743697519 C Ci:003:00 0 33 = 0600ff09 01a10115 0026ff00 7508a102
09029540 8102c0a1 02090595 409102c0

is a control transfer very early on, and your file doesn't have much after
that. To give you an example, in the capture file I have from Windows, the
interesting stuff starts at around urb 19, but the line above corresponds
with urb 6.

Could you try generating these files again? Keep in mind that there may be
some buffering going on, so you may want to set the 'cat' go for a a minute
or so after concordance is done. Send them directly to me when you get a chance.

Thanks.
--
Phil Dibowitz                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming