On Sunday 12 April 2009, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm fairly certain the work that made firmware updates work on the 5xx
> remotes should allow the 6xx (arch 7) and 748/768 (arch 3) to firmware
> update as well. But I never confirmed this.
>
> Can someone with these remotes test and report back so we can update the
> Supported Models page?
>
> Thanks.

I have tried again and can confirm that firmware 'upgrade'
(same version as before) works with my 785:

[andr...@andreas Dokumente]$ concordance -v LatestFirmware.EZUp
Concordance 0.21
Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
This software is distributed under the GPLv3.

Requesting Identity: 100%                 done
Invalidating Flash:                       done
Erasing Flash:       100%                 done
Writing firmware:    100%                 done
Resetting Remote:    100%                               done
Setting Time:                             done
Contacting website:                       done
Success!

Andreas