Marc Williams wrote:
> Thanks, but neither the install_policykit nor the install udev worked (I
> didn't try the 3rd one).  What did work though was this:
>
> echo 'SYSFS{idVendor}=="046d", SYSFS{idProduct}=="c111", MODE="666"'
> |sudo tee /etc/udev/rules.d/custom-concordance.rules

That's essentially what "make install_dev" should do for you. I just
tested it on Jaunty 32-bit, and it worked fine for me.

Did you configure libconcord with a non-standard prefix? If so, the
makefile will install the udev policy in the wrong place. Perhaps you
can just run "make install_udev" again, and paste the output here?