p...@ipom.com said:
> Are you either doing it as root, or do you have the proper udev setup to
> not require root for this device? If you are doing it as root, do a
> "concorda= nce -i -v" as root to get some debug info.

I moved thhe remote and the concordance stack to another computer and now the
connectivity is there. (Even with the read errors in connect. That's for later)
.
Now, anyone with some experience with Harmony 525 + lirc_imon? I've got a Antec
Fusion case with a VFD+IR+knob all supposedly supported by the imon driver.
I've gotten the CFD and know to work, but am having issues with the IR
reception.

Basically, I've configured the remote for a "Antec Fusion V2 EC". Some keys
are dead and some sort of work. The working ones however require double
presses for anything but the first keypress to get anything out of the kernel
(i.e. to the lircd to decode).

Example:

Press      Yiled
"1"        "1"
"1"        <nothing>
"1"        "1"
"2"        <nothing>

Using the mce ir_protocol mode available in the latest prerelease of lirc
renders a similar behavious, except that now every third keypress is silently
consumed.

I figure using lirc must be close to the norm in the concordance community, and
imon receivers are quite common, afaict. What drivers and configs do you guys
use?

/Anders